terça-feira, 1 de agosto de 2006

Para mim a melhor música de sempre...



Depois de conversar com algumas pessoas reparei também que outra música que muitos gostam é a Angel Song, por isso deixo-vos aqui a letra para cantarem se vos apetecer...

Artista - Silence 4
Musica -Angel Song
Album - Silence Becomes It

This is me with another nervous breakdown
My pressure dropped, this body went with it
Memory fails, I´m feeling claustrophobic
I scream my silent pain in this big plain
There´s no one here
Tell me who is there now
Who is there with you

I´m taking no calls unless it´s her voice
I´m seeing no one unless it´s her
I open the mailbox every hour
Maybe I´ll hit the postman
I want to hear some love words
But not it that dyslexic voice
No I won´t tear apart for you
But I was given no choice

I guess I was trying to keep me alive
But once I was dead there was nothing to do beside
Picking me up and lying me down
Waiting for some angel
To wake me and say to me
"Hello. Don´t be scared. I want you to know, you´re not dead."

Kiss me, is this a dream?
Should I believe it?
Please promise to me that
I´m not going to get hurt this time.

Weel, Am I too good for you, am I just paranoid?
Should I clinical ou should I speak louder?
Maybe I should close my eyes for years
And wait for the strongest feeling
Out of all of the feelingsto raise from you.

Am I real?
Are you real?
Is this real?
What´s real?
Am I real?
Are you real?
Is this real?
Tell me, what´s real!

Oiçam!

1 comentário: